This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing software company with strong ambitions and to bring your own skills and ideas to the team. We are looking for eager, self-motivated individuals who thrive on learning and problem solving, who are up for a challenge and want to make a difference.
* Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
* Deliver high quality functional software within agreed timescales.
* Collaborate with a team to prepare designs, estimates and functional specifications.
* Maintain quality through code and document reviews.
* Participate in Agile based meetings to ensure iterations are well defined, planned and delivered.
* Investigate software/system faults and devise solutions to these problems.
* Review team & iteration performance to identify improvements to future deliveries.
* Take responsibility for own learning and ensure rapid uptake of familiarity with the system
* Work closely with internal stakeholders to understand their needs and develop changes
* Maintain accurate documentation
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Experience implementing exceptional User Experience whilst providing input on design of User Interfaces
* Experience in working with RESTful Web APIs, JSON and XML
* Must have good experience working with C# using SOLID principles or a good understanding of how to apply them
* Writing unit tests in Jasmine, Karma, Specflow, Selenium, xUnit
ADDITIONAL SKILLS PREFERRED
* Experience with Linux environment, AWS, Serverless (AWS Lambda) and Docker
* SQL and DBMS preferred
* SASS / LESS
* Knowledge on Accessibility (WCAG)
Job posted in: Web Developer Jobs
- Southampton (Hampshire, England)
- Up to £40000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Web Developer Jobs