Why Work For Energi People – The Technical Recruitment Experts
In recent years Energi People has not only been busy recruiting candidates on behalf of our clients in the construction engineering industry, we’ve also been busy hiring recruitment consultants to join our team.
We’ve seen 50% growth per year in our business over the last 5 years, with high demand for our specialist technical recruitment services even in a fluctuating market. Our goal is to be the recruitment partner of choice for the engineering, design and construction sectors throughout the globe, and we’re well on our way to achieving this.
People have always been at the heart of our business. It’s important that we get to know our candidates and our clients, so they can find the best roles and talent that meet their requirements and provide all parties with a great fit. But it’s not just about working with candidates and the people in the firms we recruit for; it’s also about the people within our business – our recruitment team.
If you’re thinking about either becoming a recruitment consultant or moving to a new agency, here are a few reasons to consider Energi People:
5 Reasons To Work For Energi People
- Great culture. As recruitment consultants we understand how important culture is for our candidates. But generally recruitment consultancies don’t have a great reputation for company culture themselves. While we all require our consultants to work hard towards their targets, our culture is not only focused on money. We’re here to help people too, that’s about helping our candidates progress in their career and also helping our team achieve their own personal goals. There’s also a great atmosphere in our office, everyone works hard but we also have some fun.
- Supportive environment. We’ve always tried to instil team spirit in our office and a collaborative and friendly environment to work in. It’s not just about individual consultants hitting their targets, it’s also about each desk doing its best and the business being successful overall. We’re all supportive of each other, we’re not trying to outperform each other, so everyone in our team pulls together to help us all get on.
- Clear progression and targets. We’ve set up a very clear progression system based on consultants hitting targets. That means there’s no ambiguity over whether someone will get promoted, and what they need to achieve this. It’s possible to join Energi People as a Trainee and progress to Principle Consultant in just a couple of years. One of our consultants has progressed from Trainee to Team Leader in three years, a step above Principle and all down to their commitment and hard work.
- Rewards and incentives. Like most recruitment agencies we’re target driven. Consultants get a basic salary and commission on top. We also like to incentivise our team to hit those targets with a variety of rewards throughout the year. At the end of the financial year, our top billers and target hitters get to go on our annual target reward weekend. This year it was Monte Carlo, 2019 will see them enjoy a weekend in Palma in Majorca.
- Best seats in the house for the Farnborough Airshow! Every other year in July our team in Farnborough get a fantastic view of the Farnborough International Airshow. Our office is on the Cody Technology Park right next door to Farnborough Airport and we only have to look out of our windows to enjoy the show.
While the air show might not be the most important factor in joining our team, the other reasons are why our consultants enjoy working at Energi People.
We’re expanding, so if you would like to join our growing team please get in touch. In the first instance send your CV with a covering letter / email to me – [email protected]
You can also find details of our current openings on the Energi People Hunted page here.